‘It’s Going to Be Okay’ | 2023 Standup Weekend Dallas
Hosted by Thanawalla Digital
Thanawalla Digital is proud to sponsor It’s Going To Be Ok’s second salesforce standup. Please join us for a whirlwind of a weekend where we will be implementing Salesforce for Tonya’s charity. There will be food, prizes, fun, and some incredible guests you won’t want to miss. We hope you and your Salesforce friends will join us to help IGTBOK so they can continue to do their amazing work!
Who is Tonya?
It’s Going To Be Ok Inc. (IGTBOK) was started by Dr. Tonya Stafford-Manning, a survivor (or as she likes to call herself a “thriver”) of human trafficking, to help human trafficking survivors. It is her vision to eradicate human trafficking one survivor at a time through rescue, restoration, and education. Tonya’s vision is aimed at those from all backgrounds, and ethnicity regardless of who they are. Tonya started IGTBOK in 2014 and from there, IGBOK has grown and been recognized throughout the state of Texas and the United States.
We will have a total of 5 big ticket raffle items. To enter the raffle, please bring hygiene products, women’s/ children’s clothing, baby formula, diapers, or a kid’s toy. Each item you bring = 1 ticket so the more items you bring, the more chances you have to win! You will also have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets at $5 a ticket.
- Clothing: Panties (all sizes), Bras ( all sizes), Sports Bras (all sizes), Sweats, T-shirts, Socks
- Toiletries: Dove soap or body wash (unscented), Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Laundry Detergent (Example; Tide – unscented)
- Luggage (all types)
- Baby supplies: Wipes, Diapers, Formula
What volunteer positions are available?
- Caring Committee: As a member of the caring committee you will support with things like check in, escorting special guests/VIPs, decor, helping with refreshments and bringing cheer and care to the teams at the event.
- Developers: During the weekend we will be implementing the Non-Profit Starter Pack in a Salesforce org. We need volunteers to help set up profiles, create customized security, enable campaigns, and implement donation tracking from various sources.
- What should I bring? – You! We need all the manpower we can get so please bring you and any of your salesforce friends who might be able to help! You should also bring a working computer and chargers for your phone, laptop, etc.
- Will my volunteer hours be tracked for work? – Yes! Please just make sure you sign in and out every day with someone from our caring committee and all hours will be emailed to you with a certificate.
- What should I wear? – Comfortable clothes you can program in all day long.
- Will food be provided? – Yes! All meals will be provided with vegetarian/ vegan options for those who have registered for the event. Food trucks for dinner Friday and Saturday Night provided by Credit Union of Texas.
- What about swag? – There will be lots of swag from door prizes to goodie bags for those helping that weekend.
- Will I get to meet Tonya? – Yes of course!
- What are the event hours?
- Friday 6:00pm- 9:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am-9:00pm
- Sunday 8:30am-4:00pm
- You can drop by for an hour or stay for the whole weekend!